Monday, March 05, 2007

Appreciate What You Have

I asked Allah why I wasn't rich. And he showed me a man with the wealth of a thousand kings, who was lonely, and had no one to share it with.

I asked Allah why I wasn't handsome. And he showed me a men more handsome than any other, who was ugly because of his vanity.

I asked Allah why he'd allowed me to become old. And he showed me a boy of 16, who lay dead at a scene of a car accident.


I asked Allah why I didn't have a bigger house. And he showed me a family of six, who'd just got evicted from their tiny shack, and were forced to live on the street.

I asked Allah why I had to work. And he showed me a man who couldn't find a decent job, because he had never learned to read.

I asked Allah why I wasn't popular. And he showed me a socialite with a thousand friends, who all left the minute the money and fun were no longer there.

I asked Allah why I wasn't smarter. And he showed me a natural born genius,who was serving life in prison for making ill use of his knowledge.

I asked Allah why He put up with a thankless sinner like me. And he showed me His Quraan, and the sacrifices of his beloved Prophet, And i knew then how much He loved me.

Allah Loves You

wassalam

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.....

Sumbangan : adelia

No comments: