Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged

Sorry Syari..akak just answered it now.


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My one and only Ayie.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
It morning or night arrrr??Go to wet market if night just watching tv.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Infront of computer update my blog.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Losing my little angels Hilmi after 5 years he was sufferred with genetic disease.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Not remember.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Just 2.....coffee and nasi lemak.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black.

8.What was the last thing you paid for?
"Pasar thing".

9. Where were you last night?
Just at home doing my knitting until midnight.

10. What color is your front door?
Brown and orange.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Windy and cold.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla,hazelnut,almond and chocolate.

14. What excites you?
When I'm comfortable with what I'm doing.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Already cut it.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Of course...more older already..hihihi

17. Do you talk a lot?
When I'm excited.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Yes.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
No.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Not really..

21. Are you a jealous person?
A bit.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Ermmm...still thinking.Maybe none.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Ermmm...still thinking.Maybe none.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My husband.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Promotion."You win this handphone when you sign up...bla..bla..."

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No.

27. Do you have curly hair?
No.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
The kitchen.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Not one.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
My breakfast.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I'm already married.Just once and forever.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
None.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Of course myself.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Just this morning.

35. Are you currently depressed?
So far no but when my heart beating I will.

36. Did you cry today?
Nope.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
I've been tagged by Syari.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.?
Stop here.

No comments: